Thursday, 8 October 2015
Fall To-Do List
1. Go apple picking or visit a pumpkin patch as a family (or both if there's time!).
2. Have a fondue dinner and especially try this salted caramel fondue from A Beautiful Mess.
3. Take a road trip to Boonsboro, Maryland with my friend Dani.
4. Have a date night at one of the ROM Friday Night Live events.
5. Get a personalized stocking made for Sebastian.
6. Read Mitch Albom's new book The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto.
7. Try a Toasted Graham Latte from Starbucks.
8. Decorate pumpkin cookies with Seb, plus I think we'll try making these ones together.
9. Watch Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2.
10. Make homemade apple cider. If you have a recipe you love, please let me know!