Friday, 4 September 2015
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week
1. Having a really amazing camping trip with friends last weekend. It was the first time we slept in a tent as a family. S'mores, wine, campfires, and cute little boy faces made for a wonderful weekend.
2. Going back to work after summer break and seeing all of my co-workers again. Plus, planning for a really busy but fun upcoming school year!
3. Seeing the results of our family photo shoot. One of my favourites is above. We went with our favourite photographer to take some city-esque family photos over at the University of Toronto. So fun!
4. Taking Sebastian to his swim lesson. He loves swimming and his swimming lessons, so it's really fun to watch. And I get 20 minutes to read a bit in my book :)
5. Which brings me to....reading. I just can't seem to stop. I finished Summer Pleasures by Nora Roberts and have moved onto The Thing Around Your Neck by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
6. This photo from Facebook.
7. The support of my blogging friends. The first real "negative thing" happened on my blog this week, and I was instantly supported by my fellow bloggers. People who I have never met in person sent me words of support and encouragement. I feel so grateful to be connected to them.
8. A happy mail day. Totally by surprise, a box of goodies arrived in the mail from Laurel Musical. I Instagrammed it here. Included was a package of English Breakfast at Tiffany's Tea. And the tea is as delightful as its name.
9. Looking forward to a good run tomorrow morning!
10. An afternoon with mimosas and cupcakes celebrating a friend's birthday. Best way to begin a long weekend.
What was something that made you happy this week? Share it below! We could always use a little more happy stories in our day :)
This post is part of the 10 Things That Make Me Happy link up.