Thursday, 29 May 2014
Sample Source Box - Spring 2014 Review
Around the same time I received my free Elle Canada Beauty Box, I also got a box of sample products from Sample Source. Sample Source is a "try before you buy" site, so all you need to do is register on their website. Then when samples become available (every 4 months or so), they'll send you an email, and you pick the ones you want to try. The samples are sent to your home free of charge. In return, Sample Source asks you to complete a short online survey about your thoughts on the products. There are limited samples available, so once you get your email notification, try to pick your samples asap.
Here's the list of samples I received. I've put a * beside the products I liked the most and would buy in the future.
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream*
- Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath Action toothpaste
- Tabasco Brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- Hershey’s Whole Almonds chocolate bar*
- Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Chocolate Nut Medley granola bar*
- Sunlight OxyAction Dishwasher Detergent Packs*
- Snuggle Scent Booster
- Quaker Harvest Warm and Crunchy Granola*
- Twistos Baked Snack Bites, Asiago Flavour*
- John Frieda Smooth Start Shampoo and Conditioner
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Thermal Protection Serum
- John Frieda Straight Fixation Styling Cream
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo*
- Jergens BB Body Perfecting Cream*
- Jergen’s Natural Glow 3 Days To Glow Moisturizer
- Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax – for your car
- Tropicana Farmstand 100% Vegetable and Fruit Juice*
Coincidentally, along with the samples I was also offered a complementary 6-month subscription to Elle Canada magazine.
I hope you've enjoyed hearing about these 2 totally free boxes of goodies and sign up for your own boxes so you can get in on the action!