In the spirit of this website, and since S seems to be particularly cranky as the age of 2 comes upon us, here are 100% true reasons Sebastian has cried in the past 3 days.
- I took the Cheerios off of his plate after he told me he didn't want them.
- His pile of books tipped over.
- I made him sit in his car seat instead of the driver's seat on the drive home from daycare.
- It was naptime.
- I gave him the wrong pickle.
- He had to watch his youtube videos on an iPod instead of the iPad.
- I wouldn't let him push random buttons on the keypad lock of the daycare door.
- We had to turn the iPad off and go to work for the day.
- His orange pyjamas needed to be washed.
- He wanted water when I gave him milk.
- He wanted milk when I gave him water.
(insert glass of wine here)
Want to try a fun activity? Find a mommy friend who also has a toddler and text each other each time your toddler is freaking out. #miserylovescompany